Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) – Off Shore Oil and Gas
Our expertise in the oil and gas industry ensures that we understand your goal to maintain the highest level of safety whilst operating at maximum efficiency. By using our UAV expertise to inspect your assets whilst they remain live, we can help you to achieve this goal. For flare tips, flare booms and other structures RIGCOM Access – UAV can give you the information you need to help make tough operational or project decisions by reducing unknowns.
- Save money – An inspection while the asset is still online, 4-8 months before a shutdown, will save you money
- No downtime of your platform – with assets able to stay online and operational during inspection
- Minimum Health & Safety issues– unmanned, battery operated UAVs reduce the need for people to be placed in potentially dangerous locations
- De-risk planned shutdowns and maintenance – have the information to fully plan and budget shutdowns
- Higher quality information – our technical skill to fly close to assets along with our experience and industry leading knowledge lets operators locate and diagnose problems quickly. From all angles both visually and thermally
To see how RIGCOM Access – UAV GUARANTEES to provide you a quick, cost effective solution to carry out inspection services that will decrease downtimes and increase your facilities productivity. Call RIGCOM Access – UAV NOW for your Free consultation on 1300 893 230 or email contact us