Confined Space and Rescue – Standby Rescue
RIGCOM Access provides highly trained and experienced Rope Access Stand-by Rescue personnel to our clients. The services we provide to our clients include; supervised confined space entry, work at height, manage compliance, administer rescue and delivery of first aid on their sites during a shutdown or on going works.
RIGCOM Access has the capable of short notice response, anytime day or night with flexible arrangements available. As part of our Stand-by Rescue services our team members are also capable of providing additional attendant safety watch services as part of our Stand-by Rescue services.
Our teams working practises include:
- Each rescue team member of RIGCOM Access Stand-by Rescue team are well equipped for and prepared to provide: patient assessment, indicated patient packaging and basic life support measures
- RIGCOM Access Stand-by Rescue teams can also be self-equipped with the necessary rescue gear which includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal protective equipment,
- Technical rope systems and hardware,
- Atmospheric monitoring equipment,
- Intrinsically safe lighting,
- First aid equipment,
- Patient packaging equipment.
- RIGCOM Access has a minimum requirement of 2 person professional teams. Each team member has extensive training and hands-on experience with permit-required confined space entry and rescue procedures.
- RIGCOM Access personnel are trained and knowledgeable of entry permits (hazard identification) attendant and entrant responsibilities, personal protective equipment, atmospheric monitoring, respiratory protection and retrieval systems.
Our standby teams are encouraged to be proactive whist carrying out Stand-by Rescue duties. We help to address safety issues on sites by consulting with our clients about hazard identification and risk assessments, helping them improve where possible on their OH&S obligations.
During shutdowns it is essential for Stand-by Rescue teams to be available to ensure that a safety incident, should it happen, can be quickly assessed and any rescue carried out quickly and efficiently. Having RIGCOM Access’s highly trained Stand-by Rescue team on site allows our clients to focus on their core business activities whist we provide professional Stand-by cover.
To find out how RIGCOM Access’s highly trained Confined Space and Stand-by Rescue rescue teams GUARANTEES to provide you a quick, cost effective, response. Call RIGCOM Access NOW for your Free consultation on 1300 893 230 or email contact us
Our teams provide a range of Rope Access solutions to meet many different industrial locations and requirements.
Carrying out minor sealing jobs, to replacing large panels of glass on glass wall curtains. Our teams are capable of fulfilling your project requirements.
Carrying out works in a confined space requires a high level of skill and training. Our teams are more than qualified to confined space projects, or provide stand-by rescue for your projects
Rapid installation and low costs can make Tension Netting an ideal solution to provide a flexible working platform to carryout a range of maintenance and inspection tasks.
Rope Access provides a unique rapid access solution to carry out a variety of building maintenance tasks. From window cleaning to concrete cancer repairs our team can meet your needs.
Our teams are efficient and effective when it comes to the installation of Banners and Signage at height. Using Rope Access helps reduce all those unwanted access issues you can get.