Height Safety – Uni-8
The Capital Safety Uni 8™ fall restraint product is best suited to modern building projects, refurbishments and can also be used for industrial safety applications.
The fall restraint product is high quality, whilst providing excellent value for money. In typical circumstances, this fall restraint product can span up to 12m between support brackets. Uni 8™ offers excellent functionality through its free flowing bypass capability and can navigate corners and contours in building designs.
Minimal moving parts and high grade materials ensure long life expectancy, low cost of ownership and add up to a sound investment.
The fall restraint system can be fitted to steel beams, concrete, brickwork and a variety of roof constructions using our RoofSafe™ SpiraTech™ Anchors. The fall restraint system can also support multiple workers for both fall arrest and fall restraint work applications. Detailed information to ensure safe system design and integration is provided by our comprehensive Uniline for Windows software programme.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rigorously tested product backed up with custom system design capabilities, ensuring your fall arrest and restraint system will work to protect your employees when required
- Meets current international product standards, tested in accordance with EN795 and CE Marked to the PPE Directive
- All supporting documentation available, including user instruction manual in various languages
- 316 stainless steel components ensure quality safety system that will withstand harsh environments and uncompromising levels of safety when needed
- Electro-polishing provides greater longevity, adding value to your fall restraint investment and saving future maintenance and replacement costs
- Discrete and aesthetically pleasing design of the fall restraint equipment has minimal impact on your project, building or structure
- In line energy absorbers and load re-orientating intermediate support brackets reduce structural loading and increase products ability to adapt to the building or structures tolerances
- Fall restraint system can be fitted to a range of roof anchors to adapt the product to a variety of installation scenarios
- The fall restraint system offers workers continuous hands free movement and navigates corners and building contours, thereby providing maximum design and integration flexibility
- 12m spans (subject to site conditions) make Uni 8™ a very cost effective safety solution
Call a RIGCOM Access Expert to schedule your site visit. Your height safety problem is no problem to us! We provide you with a detailed assessment and a fully costed proposition to best serve you. Call RIGCOM Access NOW for your Free consultation on 1300 893 230 or email contact us
A structurally mounted cable system, which can be custom designed to fit a wide range of applications. From Cranes to roof tops.
The best overhead cable solution on the market. Multiple users can be attached to the system at any one time.
When multiple people and large spans are required the Uni16 is a great solutions that can be installed to meet your requirements.
An ideal roof cable system to meet your facility and building roof top maintenance needs.
A range of Engineered Safety Systems to meet all your Height Safety needs. From Cable Systems, vertical and horizontal. To Rail systems and anchor points, we can provide a system suited to our clients needs.
If you require a mobile Fall Protection solution, we have a variety of solutions that can be customised to meet your specific needs.
From Ladders, Walkway, Guardrail to platforms. We offer a wide variety of custom designed Access Systems to meet your needs.
Keeping your Height Safety Systems inspected and up to date is a critical part of your companies safety compliance. We are able to offer full inspection and certification compliance solutions.