Height Safety – Uni-16
The Capital Safety Uni 16™ fall protection system is best suited to specialist fall protection situations and to installation on older structures where connection to steelwork, brickwork or concrete is necessary and where a reduction in structural penetrations is desirable. The fall protection system is also very suitable for industrial safety applications and working at height.
In many circumstances, the product can span from 25 to 50m between support brackets. Uni 16™ offers excellent functionality through it’s free flowing bypass capability and can navigate corners and contours in building designs. Systems with corners will require shorter spans.
Minimal moving parts, the properties of the cable and high grade materials ensure long life expectancy, low cost of ownership and add up to a sound investment.
The fall protection system can be fitted to steel beams, concrete, brickwork and a variety of roof constructions using rigid anchors. The fall protection system can also support multiple workers for both fall arrest and fall restraint work applications. Detailed information to ensure safe system design and integration is provided by our comprehensive horizontal systems software programme.
The Uni 16™ Fall Protection System was the first permanent ‘engineered’ synthetic lifeline system to offer pass through components, corners and real user benefits, and at last count has seen installations of over 350,000 metres of systems.
The product continues to take pride of place in the Capital Safety product range today and due to its unique properties solves some of the most demanding and complex fall protection problems in the world. To this day, it is still the only globally recognised permanent synthetic lifeline product and is unrivalled in the fall protection industry for its unique benefits.
KEY FEATURE AND BENEFITS
- The fall protection system is rigorously tested product backed up with custom system design capabilities, ensuring your system will work to protect your employees when required
- The fall protection system meets current international product standards, tested in accordance with EN795 and CE Marked to the PPE Directive
- All supporting documentation available for the fall protection system, including user instruction manual in various languages
- 316 stainless steel components ensure quality safety system that will withstand harsh environments and uncompromising levels of safety when needed
- Electro-polishing provides greater longevity, adding value to your investment and saving future maintenance and replacement costs
- Coloured cable options including grey and black help you to blend the fall protection system in with the building environment and a bright orange colour can highlight the cable for safety
- The cables unique properties and load re-orientating intermediate support brackets reduce structural loading and increase products ability to adapt to the building or structures tolerances
- Can be fitted to a range of roof anchors to adapt the product to a variety of installation scenarios
- The fall protection system offers workers continuous hands free movement and navigates corners and building contours, thereby providing maximum design and integration flexibility
- The fall protection system can span up to 50m (subject to site conditions and customer requirements) making Uni-16 a very flexible safety solution
- Resistant to ozone and UV degradation and carries a built in safety indicator
Call a RIGCOM Access Expert to schedule your site visit. Your height safety problem is no problem to us! We provide you with a detailed assessment and a fully costed proposition to best serve you. Call RIGCOM Access NOW for your Free consultation on 1300 893 230 or email contact us
A structurally mounted cable system, which can be custom designed to fit a wide range of applications. From Cranes to roof tops.
The best overhead cable solution on the market. Multiple users can be attached to the system at any one time.
When multiple people and large spans are required the Uni16 is a great solutions that can be installed to meet your requirements.
An ideal roof cable system to meet your facility and building roof top maintenance needs.
A range of Engineered Safety Systems to meet all your Height Safety needs. From Cable Systems, vertical and horizontal. To Rail systems and anchor points, we can provide a system suited to our clients needs.
If you require a mobile Fall Protection solution, we have a variety of solutions that can be customised to meet your specific needs.
From Ladders, Walkway, Guardrail to platforms. We offer a wide variety of custom designed Access Systems to meet your needs.
Keeping your Height Safety Systems inspected and up to date is a critical part of your companies safety compliance. We are able to offer full inspection and certification compliance solutions.