Height Safety – Unirail
The Capital Safety UniRail™ product is best suited to modern building projects, in particular for internal and external facade access, inspection and maintenance including walkways and suspended gantries. The product has also been used extensively for suspended access work by rope access technicians, as it meets the requirements of both abseil and fall protection standards.
In addition it is very effective in industrial height safety applications, where limited ground clearance or narrow walkways would adversely affect user safety considerations, or where significant distance between the working platform and the anchorage system would affect functionality.
Alongside facade access, the UniRail™ System should also be considered for small fall arrest safety installations as loading of the structure in the event of a fall is low due to the products fixing specifications and it can be very cost effective compared to other solutions, such as cable.
The product is a quality extruded aluminium rail system, which provides a high level of user safety combined with an aesthetically pleasing appearance. In typical circumstances, the product can span up to 3m between support brackets (perfect for facade access) using a range of anchorage brackets which adapt to site conditions. Furthermore UniRail™ offers excellent functionality through its free flowing attachment carriage and with no brackets to pass over, the users experience with the system is truly hands free. The facade access system is also capable of navigating corners and contours in the building or structure to provide complete design flexibility.
Minimal moving parts and high-grade materials ensure long life expectancy, low cost of ownership and add up to a sound investment.
The system can be fitted to steel beams, concrete and brickwork for facade access. The system can also support multiple workers for both fall arrest and fall restraint work applications – ideal for facade access. Detailed information to ensure safe system design and integration is provided by our Technical Support Team
KEY FEATURE AND BENEFITS
- Rigorously tested product backed up with bespoke system design capabilities, ensuring your system will work to protect your employees when required
- Meets current international product standards, tested in accordance with EN795 and CE Marked to the PPE Directive
- Also meets abseil and wind turbine manufacturing standards requirements
- All supporting documentation available, including user instruction manual in various languages
- 6000 Series Aluminium Alloy components ensure quality safety system that will withstand harsh environments and uncompromising levels of safety when needed
- Anodising provides greater longevity, adding value to your investment and saving future maintenance and replacement costs
- Very discrete and aesthetically pleasing design has minimal impact on your project, building or structure. Can be powder coated.
- Product design and fixing centres reduce structural loading and increase products ability to adapt to the building or structures tolerances, especially in weaker structures
- A range of fixing brackets ensure design flexibility and offer concealed fixing solutions where aesthetics is of great importance
- The main rail floats in its fixings to mitigate the effects of thermal expansion and contraction
- System offers workers continuous hands free movement and navigates corners and building contours, thereby providing maximum design and integration flexibility
- 3m spans (subject to site conditions and application) provide system rigidity and strength, making the system particularly well suited to low fall clearance situations and for multiple users
- Continuous/enclosed systems available. Ideal for water treatment tanks and abseil access.
Call a RIGCOM Access Expert to schedule your site visit. Your height safety problem is no problem to us! We provide you with a detailed assessment and a fully costed proposition to best serve you. Call RIGCOM Access NOW for your Free consultation on 1300 893 230 or email contact us
Design, supply and install a Unirail Rope Access/abseil system to provide safe access to the facade of a university building.Read More
Use Rope Access techniques to gain access to the Unirail overhead safety system, and carry out the yearly inspections.Read More
Design, supply and install a safety system to allow performers to carry out a show on an awning, with out the possibility of a fall.Read More
A range of Engineered Safety Systems to meet all your Height Safety needs. From Cable Systems, vertical and horizontal. To Rail systems and anchor points, we can provide a system suited to our clients needs.
If you require a mobile Fall Protection solution, we have a variety of solutions that can be customised to meet your specific needs.
From Ladders, Walkway, Guardrail to platforms. We offer a wide variety of custom designed Access Systems to meet your needs.
Keeping your Height Safety Systems inspected and up to date is a critical part of your companies safety compliance. We are able to offer full inspection and certification compliance solutions.