Ensuring The Highest Management Standards Are Always Maintained
At RIGCOM Group, including RIGCOM Access, it is a pre-requisite for all our people to be able to follow the best practice policies we have and complete the training we have. This is in order that the best practices can be safely carried out.
A High-Level View
Our Management System provides a high-level view of our Group to our Directors, Managers and Contractors. We have designed a ‘One Group, One Approach’ system that is to be followed across all our divisions by all in our team. This enables effective cross collaboration communication and ensures that business standards and practices are maintained and exceeded across the Group.
The Need For Management Systems
Management Systems have proven to be vitally important to the Group to achieve consistency and efficiencies in all aspects of the business. RIGCOM Group can successfully rollout a project in two completely different territories using completely different personnel as the equipment standards, project standards and training are consistent throughout the system.
The quality assurance checks in place are all designed to ensure our work meets Australian and Global standards for the service being completed. This is for all 3 phases of a project: Planning, Implementation and Review
RIGCOM Group and the core values at the heart of company will prove that safety and sustainability will always be a central focus. To find out more about how we operate in a safe and sustainable way in our projects, contact us today.
RIGCOM Access Quality Policy
RIGCOM Access provides a complete managed Rope Access, Rigging, Height Safety and Confined Space service for accessing challenged areas, to carry out a variety of tasks including but not limited to inspections, maintenance, installation and servicing of Height Safety Systems with the provision of materials and Project team personal.
As a primary obligation, RIGCOM Access is committed to meeting the needs and expectations of our clients by the capable implementation of the Quality Management System. This is achieved by:
- Complying with statutory obligations, standards, specifications and codes of practice relevant to quality management.
- Maintaining, monitoring, reviewing, auditing and continually improving the Quality Management System consistent with certification requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001.
- Providing sufficient and suitable resources to implement and maintain the Quality Management System.
- Engaging suitably qualified, skilled, and experienced people.
- Educating and training in order to continually improve the skills of our people, awareness and
knowledge of quality issues and practices.
- Identifying, reporting, investigating and resolving all non-conformances and taking action to prevent recurrence.
- Establishing, reviewing and communicating quality objectives and taking action to improve outcomes.
All staff are encouraged to assist with improving the quality of our products, systems and services by contributing actively during daily business activities.
Is to provide the best height safety access maintenance services on the market. Allowing our clients focus on what they do best.
Safety is core to the RIGCOM Access culture. As is building a sustainable company that has minimal impact on the environment.
Read about our latest projects, industry news and what is happening in the world of RIGCOM Access.