|Rope Access - Stand-by Rescue|
RIGCOM Access provides highly trained and experienced Rope Access Stand-by Rescue personnel to our clients. The services we provide to our clients include; supervised confined space entry, work at height, manage compliance, administer rescue and delivery of first aid on their sites during a shutdown or on going works.
RIGCOM Access has the capable of short notice response, anytime day or night with flexible arrangements available. As part of our Stand-by Rescue services our team members are also capable of providing additional attendant safety watch services as part of our Stand-by Rescue services.
Our teams working practises include:
• Each rescue team member of RIGCOM Access Stand-by Rescue team are well equipped for and prepared to provide: patient assessment, indicated patient packaging and basic life support measures
• RIGCOM Access Stand-by Rescue teams can also be self-equipped with the necessary rescue gear which includes, but is not limited to:
- personal protective equipment,• RIGCOM Access has a minimum requirement of 2 person professional teams. Each team member has extensive training and hands-on experience with permit-required confined space entry and rescue procedures.
- technical rope systems and hardware,
- atmospheric monitoring equipment,
- intrinsically safe lighting,
- first aid equipment,
- patient packaging equipment.
• RIGCOM Access personnel are trained and knowledgeable of entry permits (hazard identification) attendant and entrant responsibilities, personal protective equipment, atmospheric monitoring, respiratory protection and retrieval systems.
Our standby teams are encouraged to be proactive whist carrying out Stand-by Rescue duties. We help to address safety issues on sites by consulting with our clients about hazard identification and risk assessments, helping them improve where possible on their OH&S obligations.
During shutdowns it is essential for Stand-by Rescue teams to be available to ensure that a safety incident, should it happen, can be quickly assessed and any rescue carried out quickly and efficiently. Having RIGCOM Access’s highly trained Stand-by Rescue team on site allows our clients to focus on their core business activities whist we provide professional Stand-by cover.
To find out how RIGCOM Access’s highly trained Stand-by Rescue rescue team GUARANTEES to provide you a quick, cost effective, rescue response. Call RIGCOM Access NOW for your Free consultation 1300 893 230 or email contact us.